Signs of improvement
Our German has improved over the last month. We've been exercising our listening skills by renting our favorite movies dubbed in German! It's quite effective.
Now we hear sentences like: gekfjdife-dfkd-dkjoiwewei-nvnvie-fiei-difjeijirfjn-fjdwoeoieun-fnvnie-slei-kjnei-znne
Where as before it sounded like: gekfjdifedfkddkjoiweweinvnviefieidifjeijirfjn-fjdwoeoieunfnvniesleikjneiznne
Krieg der Stern: Neue Hoffnung (Star Wars: A New Hope)

We are taking a German class at the University. I can appreciate why Austrians have difficulty understanding us when we speak German. The students from Spain and Italy have such heavy accents that I can't even understand their German! Of course, speaking is the most difficult, listening and reading is getting a bit easier.

We are taking a German class at the University. I can appreciate why Austrians have difficulty understanding us when we speak German. The students from Spain and Italy have such heavy accents that I can't even understand their German! Of course, speaking is the most difficult, listening and reading is getting a bit easier.
<< Home